Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress
A staple for every women's closet

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome

You found me! Better yet, I found YOU! My name will only matter once, and that will be at the end of what I have to say. What I have to say is A LOT. I want to be a voice for those undiscovered. I want you to read word never read before. I want to be a resource for the New and the Old to meet. So what is this all really about? That is simple answer:




Fashion is Music and Music is Fashion
We live in a world were we can see and hear things at lighting fast rates. You had it on at 5pm in London, we know about it 15mins later in New York. How can we keep up with it all? At what point is it your style or a trend? When is a song "Over Played"? or When can we say we are unique in our actions? I want to attempt to answer these questions, ask more questions, and teach something all at the same time. I want to be more then just a reporter, someone just sitting on the side lines looking in. I want to live it with you too.

Lets open our eyes to the visual differences in front of us. the actions people are taking in their own appearance. While its strange to some, I want to know more. Let's open our ears to not just whats on the radio, But what the underground and undiscovered sounds are all about. We owe it to ourselves to be open minded to the world around us. What better way to do that then through Fashion and Music.
Each entry will have several music and fashion relations. if its a style it will have music to enhance it. if its an artist it will feature their look. if its a song, it will have a visual look and feel with it.
Let me be the first to say thank you, for reading and I hope you enjoy it all.
Berri Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Moi

Berri Louise: Lover of Music, Fashion, and People